Pages

Tuesday 6 February 2018

Fearless


I do not know that what's going on with me these days… maybe I am filled up with the things inside me, holding back everything within me…Life is just not putting up the things at very right place, where they should have been! I feel so agitated and restless these days, I talk less and I have confined myself to books! No hangouts, No friends!! I do not bother to reply a text even. I don't feel like doing anything... recalling Burno Mars lazy song :D
Writing is the last thing that I can do… just write it off and get it off from my head.
The expansion and contraction of my mind is an ultimatum for me to relapse and reflect on my life. Yes I miss you! Life is not same without you, a lot has changed… Every day is a constant battle to choose to do things that will make mum happy or to curl up and cry. My dad; my loving, unique, creature of heaven, your absence has taught me new lessons.I learned a new essence of life i.e. being fearless.  And dad, I believe this is what you always wanted me to learn. You may not have wished this method for me. I know when you are fatherless; you have to become fearless… no other choice!!
Never in a million years I think I would find someone so utterly perfect.   
If I could time travel, I would choose to bring you back and to being a kid with you. Life felt so good that way, immensely good...


"And in all the stories my daughter shall hear,
It will not be the princess that slay the dragons,
But little girls that believe in magic
With big, brave hearts and even bigger dreams.

She will learn to rely on her own sword
In every battle, in every struggle, in every war
Because she will learn how to devour
Every single monster from their very core."
                                                            - Nikita Gill

1 comment:

  1. lovely, deeply touched, parents are indeed a blessing and a shield from this cruel society. May Allah protect you for all evils

    ReplyDelete