Pages

Saturday 30 June 2018

Twilight -3

I was on my way to Ali Tahseen for a hair repair treatment, lately my hair just seems dead and uneven….listening to Calvin Harris – Summer and thinking oh what a beautiful morning… finally nice weather in Lahore.
As soon as I turned the street towards Qadadfi, a car was coming from the opposite direction, the moron in the car was play-acting to be a Salman Khan and telling me that I should reverse and should let him out, I told him there is space at the right and this is your way, you can go from here simply. But he been utterly stupid and continuously trying to scare me and been loud, started with “Pta hy nei gaari kasiay chaalani hy, chalo side py kero”  Now it was my turn… I talked to him nicely at first but now I became “Elastic Girl” from the Incredibles  and I replied Yes I don’t know how to drive, now can you please drive and get off from here!!
Furthermore he said “Subha Subha Churail matthay lug gyge hy aub koi kaam nei sai hona” this was funny and I was about to burst into  laughter but I controlled 😄
He turned off his car and said he is not moving, I said okay, stay here! And I got busy with my mobile and suddenly he starts giving horn… I told him that go your way, you have enough space, and he was on the point that he cannot go into the mud and I should reverse.it rained last night so it was bit muddy. I said if you are so in love with your car, you should keep it at home and should not drive on the roads. He got mad again and yelled at me…. I was no less, I behaved likewise… because I think these days no one deserves that we should talk nicely.
Another car came into the scenario and told him brother there is enough space, now brother moved and intentionally bumped into my car, how people can be so mean and then did not stop… I am such a fool that I could not note his number. I gave a big Gali in punjabi and headed towards Ali, I was worried there 😣 After getting my hair done, I went to the mechanic and got my car repaired. Mufat ka kharacha… Now I came back, wasted my whole day there and postponed all my chores, thinking that I should have not answered him.

Anyways guys, cut the story short, Please be nice to others while you are driving and specially to the girls  😄
And yes if I ever find that bad ass mother-fucker anywhere in Lahore, I would hang him :D I wont spare him at all. I’m sure he would hit me from the other side and would run away once again 😄😄

24 comments:

  1. God! These weird Lahoris! Shukar hy you are okay, these ******** are such a mess, I wonder why parents generate such offspring if they are unsure of bringing them up well. You take care of yourself and many prayers that there come less and lesser predicaments in your life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap few people are just so weird and out of their minds... Yes I'm okie :) just took lot of stress and spoiled my mood... Society is in real need of gentlemen... who could actually respect women and elders, ratio is very less.
      Thank you for reading it and for the prayers for lesser predicaments.
      Love :)

      Delete
    2. Aunty, aap pindi ki hyna? Yeh Cheez. Lub you!

      Delete
  2. Hey, nice to see you bringing you the third article of twilight series and raising social awareness on what women face on the outside. Bad male drivers are such a headache and then they keep blaming us! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and reading my blog :)
      I think its not about the male drivers... its about the lack of gentlemen in our society...

      Delete
  3. Acha sab cheexin aside, I hope your hair got well. Do tell me about them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha the real girl thing :D Yeap hairs are silky and smooth,just like a celebrity :D Now looking for a fabulous outfit that could compliment with these silky locks :) It took me 3 hours there but it was worth it.

      Delete
    2. That's good to know :) His work is pricey but totally worth it. Do post here when you get the outfit. By the way, Lahore mein its so hard to find one that comes up to all your sensibilities!

      Delete
    3. sure :) will keep you updating
      but i am not into buying new clothes much... I buy a shirt and then repeat it trillion times :D 2 jeans and couple of shirts :D i don't remember when did i buy a dress last time... actually the focus is internal :)

      love x

      Delete
    4. Oh I can relate to that and that means you are over that self-conscious age where we stress too much about our clothes, appearance and impressions. And great, see you on Twilight 4 while I need to return to my work: got a lot of it today.

      Delete
  4. Hello Shama, it was nice to see another piece from you. Looks like you are out on adventures these days and hence having to brave the world. I wish you the very best in these little everyday struggles and hope you come across more joys then accidents. Happy life to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why you broke up with taylor swift ???

      Delete
    2. Hey Harris, I am glad that you read my blog... oh seriously :) This made my day :)))))
      Thank You for the kind words... <3

      Delete
  5. May all of us be blessed with more patience. I think the Summer is getting the better of most of us! Cheers and nice read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you for stopping by and reading my blog :)

      Delete
  6. Hello there, nice to see an active blog going on here; especially one where author checks back. By the way, don't you think that you should have just let him go? These guys are no good and they will only drag you down to there level but I think you are were also looking for contest. No offence but next time don't be a churail! :P Good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jamal, hahaha yeap I was thinking this later that I should not have argued with Salman Khan :p and yes I would be a fairy god mother next time :D
      Thank You for stopping by and reading my Blog :)
      Have a Great Day ahead...

      Delete
  7. Move to Islamabad. I have been living here for past 5 years and everyone here is so much more mannered than the wild wild Lahoris. As for Lahore, with all due respect, leaving apart the qoum living in DHAs and Askaris, it is all a bunch of weridos there. I once visited the famed Andaz restaurant there and oh my God, a lone female there felt more like being a lone food in a lion's den. I hate them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ezza, Yeap i do agree with you... and yes great idea to move to Islamabad...
      I hate them too :p
      Have a good day ahead...

      Delete
  8. Don't visit that guy. He rips apart money and often ends up doing what he wants rather than listening to client. You should save your hard earned money and do it yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No comments :D
      But i do agree with you bro :p
      Thank you for stopping by...

      Delete
  9. Hahahaha I am sorry but this was a very very nice read. I kept laughing. You look such a lively lady. It was very enjoyable and funny except when I got to know that your car was hit. Your blog is good. Carry on Jatta :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Asif :)
      You made my day, although half is already gone :p

      Delete
  10. Hi there.

    I was just surfing randomly when I came across this piece and I loved it. There are so many blogs I have tried to read - tried because they are so boring and academic and often ooper se guzar jatay - this one is nice about daily live type - upbeat and happy - I wish you the best of luck and I am adding you to my favorites tab and from now on, I shall drop in everytime you write. You can also connect with me over facebook :) I will like to learn about making my own blog on cooking! happy day Shama baji or yaar or oye - jo bhi age hy aap ki :P

    ReplyDelete