Pages

Saturday 13 March 2010

SomeThinG I wRote For mY Best Buddies


Friendship is an in-depth relationship. It is comfortable and relaxed. Building friendships takes time. it require equality and loyalty from friends. In most cases, friendship occurs gradually. We reach out to offer friendship by offering a potential friend caring, listening, talking, sharing, accepting, and affirming. It takes time and effort to build a friendship. They are built slowly, slowly, slowly......

Yet, nothing can add more to your life than having truly intimate friends. "Just friends" is a goal worth pursuing!

In my life friendship was nothing…….. I used to consider my stuff toys as my best buddies and used to share with them since my childhood, I used to thought Friends don’t exist, and I fear before I made any move, I fear whatever they do, I fear because their acceptance was important to ‘me’. This fear driving me mad and I imprisoned my thinking and my actions, but these were my friends, who made me censor my deeds, they kept a check on every move I made. I just can`t get them out of my head, they really made me proud, this is fact I never let them proud on Me :p

Though I spent 4 years over there and could not get good grades :P but No Regrets, em happy atleast I got some true friends and they `ll be with me surely for life time.

Here I would like to mention my frnz… Zeeshan, Mimi, Riffat and Lubna!!
They are my life..................................................................................

Shani , Being able to carry on a comfortable conversation with a some acquaintance is a matter of practice and following certain procedures in communicating. It also works for best friends, too :P this guy is cute and his ability to make me feel special. He was there when things don`t workout and I end up crying and lose all hopes, he always stood beside me through thick and thin. He treated me more than a family member, whenever I need he was there!! He used listen me for hours!! I shared my bouts of laughter and tears with him. Hay shani I `can`t forget the final project (-:The person who used to care for me a lot…………………… I `ll only say he is like dappled spot for me in the mosaic ov universe.

I `ll be missing you
Wherever I go…..
Whatever I do……

Maimoona……Mimiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii…………………….. my love.................................................. ummmmmm….. where to start from…. remember that hot summers ov 2008 (-:awwwwwwwwww My paper was getting delayed all the timez and few galz in hostel, she was there only 4 Me. I really love her a lot, in fact I wanna marry her :p I had Great memories with her, it was somewhat fun too And after that Me, Mimi,Lubna, Riffat started living together. She was loving to me like a mother, I mish her :-( she helped in preparing my presentations, my dress selection, putting hair pins on my head in early morning, lens and what not….. Daily Ice Cream from Hostel no.5 after dinner, and that cycling… one day before final exam and her non stop advices for my betterment...she is my sweet heart!! I never saw such sweet gal with as much pure heart.

Riffat and Lubna……….My Pretty dollz, from riffat I learn to walk and travel in local buses :P walk, walk and walk. The duration of life that I spent with them, was a marvelous, lovely and great time of My Life……….Non stop lauhgterz at useless things. Learn special wordz frm my janu frnz :p cant mention here….. lolz I `ll revise those words daily and `ll never forget.

Going to Anarkali, Food street for Iftari (No One having fast :p) to Race Course, Valentine Dayz!! Liberty, Macdonladz, Hradees, Peru`s, Al-Nehil, Joy Land at Fortress, Holiday Inn, Shezan, Mini Golf, Model Town Park and Jullo Park… lolz and that place where I was living, 4 galz, 1 bed and 1 pillow, it was Great Fun…. 12:00 at night and we bought a water melon and enjoyed it on terrace, I used to enjoy DEHI BHALAY only with them, we had it last time in Moon Market (when my dad called up and ask whr r u??? i said em with frnz in hostel, he said its quite noisey, i said its tv here and mimi is talking, thr was an auntie speaking loudly and i was stopping..... auntie plz aik min chup ker jain... lolz can`t forget):p and Ferrariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii can`t forget…….. lolz Funny and stupid comments!!

Oh My God!! All `ll remain in my mind as one of the Most Beautiful Memoires of My Life specially the Last 3 DAYZ ;-)

Em glazed with Emotions, on the verge of recognition I saw my Reflection in them. Life is an odyssey; it offers an abundance of Everything enabling us to register myriad of impressions on our minds. Sometimes unknown fears cross my mind how will I survive in this selfish world without my shweet friends……… its really hard, u guys are the best part ov my Life….. I can live without u but I only love to live with u guys!!

Em Missing u From the Moment we said Good-Bye
Doors of memories are never closed,
How much I miss guys, no one knows
Tears in my EyesI Wipe them away
Pain in my hearIs still there to stay………….
I can`t stop Missing u Guys!!

Friendships can take up years to build! Thank u so much for been a part of my life…………............. love u loadz xxxx.

2 comments: