Pages

Sunday 19 April 2015

Blessings Around (:


...and when I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around. Health is not valued till sickness comes. I have got sprained ankle couples of weeks ago. Although ankle sprains are very common injuries but they are not always minor.                                                                                                  
 In the start, there was not much pain, I thought it would go in 2,3 days and I ignored. I borrowed index from a friend at work and applied that but in next 2 days, it get worse, I was unable to move my upward, there was swelling. It bruised slightly and for me, it was hard to walk now. I was crying while talking to my mum on my phone. She ordered to visit doctor right now.
 Before visiting to the doctor, I was taking it as very light. Doctor diagnosed this is soft tissue damage and happened during prayers while I turned my foot for sujood. I have had X-rays,I want to be fixed. I want to walk again, doctor gave loads of medicines, injections and gels, I am still using all these things and he said rest, ice, compress and elevate. I could not reveal it to the doctor that sportsmanship spirit was at peak in last 2 weeks and it happened somewhere during basketball session or skipping. I thought let him consider me an angel soul *evil grin*                                                                                                                                 
 I have been through difficult times for 2 weeks almost; it's all in how you carry the things that don't go your way. I was unable to take off from work because my boss said a big NO. It was getting hard for me to cope alone. I cannot forgot that week when I was unable to go to washroom due to pain, how I managed to ironed my clothes by standing on one leg as doctor advised no weight on that foot else you won't be able to wear heels for life. *hahaha* and then to get dressed up, dragging myself to work. Whenever I recall that week, my eyes gonna full with tears. You know the best thing about time, it flies away, Good or Bad.                                        
It is during the worst times of your life that you will get to see the true colors of the people. So true!   Either way, the truth of who they really are can be seen. Now I can break the cycles I see in my own tendencies.                                                                    
 I am fed up of eating and just sitting or lying, I want to have my life back. Alhamdollilah its getting better now and seems God is flat out in love with me these days. God, I am lucky to have a family and friends who loves me and cares about me. I am thankful to everyone around :) few people did a lot for me. *hugs*                                            These men are certainly amazing fathers. Dad your daily bandages *3days* best days. I love you. And best thing was my mum and dad keep on fighting over my bandage, mum want to use some desi homemade remedies and dad was not allowing, Then I said mum, you will do bandage in morning and dad will do in evening. Mum used to do heldi+desi ghee bandage. I love you both to moon and back :) I am truly blessed. Alhamdollilah *smiles*

1 comment: