Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

Love yourself ♥

For a while there, I was a little annoyed with the world. I have just recently come out of it, and I realized fate is predicted in heavens and no effort in your part can change it.
A very profound experience, travelling, soul searching, meeting few amazing and incredible people, shedding tears, countless abuses, chasing wrong people, sleepless nights, trying to overcome obstacles, and deciding to change the course of my life completely and in the end I came back to my life, to my home, to my family and sat back and thought to myself, “This is what life is about!”
I was on a roller coaster of massive changes. It was the most intense feeling that seemed to go on endlessly. I have had huge goals, big dreams on the horizon for this year, and it scared the crap out of me when things were not as I supposed.
 “What if life did not happen to you, it happened for you ever? “
What if I examined all of the crap that had happened to me before and saw where it had directed me? What if I realized there was a purpose for every situation of difficulty, struggle, pain, and trauma? How would my perspective towards reality change if I realized my quality of life is directly related to my reactions?
Would I stop and appreciate these moments of darkness, if I realized they are necessary to guide me to the light in my life?
My answer would be a BIG NO...
Once I read somewhere that Life has a way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.”
With a change in focus, you can change your life. If you’re looking to change your life too, realize you have the power to do it and He is always there to help you and guide you…
Lord, you are my rock :)

3 comments:

  1. Babe!!
    If you wrote this yourself. You Rock.
    Best wishes.
    Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Amazing .. i told u inshAllah one day you would be writing your own book . Keep it up Shama

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Amazing .. i told u inshAllah one day you would be writing your own book . Keep it up Shama

    ReplyDelete