Pages

Monday 18 July 2011

Marshmellow


The marshmallow is a confection that, in its modern form, typically consists of sugar, water, gelatin that has been softened in hot water, dextrose, flavourings, and sometimes coloring, whipped to a spongy consistency.
The marshmallow probably first came into being as a medicine substance, The use of marshmallow to make a candy dates back to ancient Egypt.


A lot of things in life happen for no reason, love, for example, doesn't have a logical reason to it, But you know, there comes a time when you have to grow up and stop living in childish fantasies. I love cats… Here I`am talking about my love marshmallow who had Spirit of the sun, I called him marshi…my marshi such a cute,naughy and clever and smart as a whip, I love that kitten more than my life but one day he left me, crying alone in this harsh world. 

Marshi suffered from acute  diarrhea, decreased consistency of bowel movements and it was due to food poisoning as he had fish and roast rabbit that nite,I took him to the nearest veterinarian ,got medicines but marshi could not take it any more… Ahhh *tears*

whenever I used to go out, I always prefers to go out with marshi, my mum often stops me but I feel a strange sense ov security when marshi around, he was just like a pumpkin. 

I have a lot to write about my marshi, we used to roam around in shopping centers ov London, walk along river Thames.  And we used to shop your food from ASDA *tears*

Your liter tray, you toys, your microwave, your chair, your ribbons, your comb, shampoo, your food bags all scattered around *Sigh*

Marshi, I want you to know how much I cherish you and adore you. I miss you desperately, It's scary without you.
Today, you far away from me, I see your love in all its entirety *smiles*

some memories ov marshi...


Day 1, i saw him at a website that this Persian kitten is for sale, missing his mama =)) marshi gonna adopted by me...


my love in cattery :)



Marshi felt alone so start crying, we hired his sister with him for some days :)


My baby, marshi in Dust Bin, muaaaaah xx

and after 8 months marshi become a grown up cat... he is known as a gangster in the sudbury street :) he was in love with next door`s friend  pet, named Pepsi (amon) she was so cute and marshi was madly in love with her, i used to feel animals have human instinct ov love *smiles* and at times i get jealous cz marshi was only mine, yes only mine!!


woooooooooooooooops my grown up boy :)


and here`s the pepsi :)

Somewhere,
In this abyss of souls,
Have many a mortal lost,
Where,
Someday,
You and I shall be,
Lost and lonely!
Ah' A difference to me!

With fond affection and longing thoughts dedicated to marshi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment