Pages

Tuesday, 6 September 2011

How Long they would keep pounding on an open door... ???



Hellowww friends, I’m pretty much upset today, I `am not getting the words how should I explain it to you people… 
Please do guide me what I can do for a friend of mine.
The whole night, I kept thinking about how happy she was but that was almost over.  Her father is interested in another woman, she and her mother is broken badly, she is young enough to get married, she is 26  but her father is not thinking about her  and busy with his own colorful life. Her mum is so much disturb. I’m so much worried about her, literally I’m having tears in my eyes right now.
Last night her dad`s brother and grandmother were at her home, they wanna beat her mum. They were asking my friend`s so called father to divorce her. And they were saying to her mum that leave this home as soon as possible. Now where would they go?? Her mum is not a working lady, how she would bear the expense ov other kids whom so called father is feeding up till now.  Their study expense and all that stuff… so that lady is stick to that home, only for her kid`s better future, hats off to that mother *tears*
A woman always suffers… isn’t enough that she is a wife and mother of his 3 kids and still bearing his girl friend, its painful. Things are messy and I’m feeling helpless… her taya – dad`s bro beat her (my friend) last night and ask her to leave this place. *makes a grumpy face*     
How cruel… it`s good that she used to share with me otherwise she would get mentally sick…
Hey princess… my prayers are with you. May Allah punish that woman who is bitching around your dad. Ameen

Why so??
Why a woman is desolating another woman`s peace??
Why a woman is grasping the rights of other woman??

2 comments:

  1. No words to regret and condemn this situation...and its more hurting because its a woman who is responsible for ruining the lives of at least 2 other women...but I think she will meet the same fate one day...if a man is not sincere with someone who spent so many years serving him and bore him 3 kids then how can she expect him to be faithful to her?
    *tears*
    My prayers and sympathy with ur friend and her family...No words to regret and condemn this situation...and its more hurting because its a woman who is responsible for ruining the lives of at least 2 other women...but I think she will meet the same fate one day...if a man is not sincere with someone who spent so many years serving him and bore him 3 kids then how can she expect him to be faithful to her?
    *tears*
    My prayers and sympathy with ur friend and her family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. God!!!! dont know what to say..cant believe that males belonging educated families still beat their daughters n wives.
    Just as Israr said, that other woman ll definetly regret it someday but for now on, i do think that living with an unfaithful man isnt gonna do any good. I know that its easier to say n hard to implement but then maybe he would get his senses back in the absence of his wife n kids cuz the other womens are never caring towards their man....they are after their money etc. Your friend's mom should call the elders of the family to sort this matter out maybe they could help.

    ReplyDelete