Pages

Monday, 18 April 2011

Your Smile


I have a tickle in my brain.  And it keeps making the corners of my mouth point toward the heavens… your wholehearted smile naturally draw in your eyes and I hate to see you angry.


it`s a curve that sets everything straight. The world always looks brighter from behind your smile. You smiles in my language. You know your one smile can brighten the darkest day…
Your Smile makes me feel good. Even if em feeling a little blue, insert happy thoughts into my mind and just add that smile. The smile tricks my mind into feeling better, as endorphins are released to    reduce physical or emotional stress.

Smiling is infectious,
You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me,
And I started smiling too.


Yes I love your smile more than you know…

Keep smiling - it makes people wonder what you've been up to. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment